Counseling and Psychotherapy
The ClearPath approach to counseling and psychotherapy is holistic in nature in that it addresses the entire person—mind, body, emotions, behaviors, creativity and spirit—and seeks to support change in as many of these dimensions as possible.
We offer confidential, skilled and compassionate counseling and psychotherapy for those concerned about:
- Marital/couples issues
- Life transitions and managing stress
- Separation and divorce
- Eating disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Creating healthier step families
- Trauma survival
- Sexual abuse issues
- Personal growth and development
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Grief and loss
Andrew - $125.00 for 50-minute session.
Barbara - $125.00 for 50-minute session.
Some out-of-network insurance coverage is accepted.